I joined LoanConnect’s two founders in the very early days of this company. Together we built this simple idea into a million dollar business through various methods of growth hacking.
As CTO I managed the complete overhaul of the technology stack to support the rapid growth generated by our three main channels: Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Customer Call Centre Operations.
The microservices architecture dramatically improved site performance while enabling numerous new data initiatives in the back-office to proceed independently of the daily operations of the site and its users.
KPIs and OKRs
- Increased revenue 20x
- Notably 50% of all revenue generated via Email Marketing
- A/B Split Test framework and custom CMS enabled numerous concurrent growth experiments and quick wins
- A sophisticated User Tracking System for Affiliate Revenue Sharing
- Fully instrumented sales funnel with Cohort and Segmentation Reporting for our Affiliate Partners
- Automated Call Centre Operations with an Auto Dialer directly coupled to the customers’ loan life cycle events; doubling the CSR revenues
- Pionneered an Open API initiaive with our lenders to share data and reduce abandon rate by 75%
Imagine a WiFi Router that made it simple to monitor and control home devices from anywhere. Imagine a UX designed to simplify the Parenting Workflow. Imagine making it easy to setup and so intuitive that you don’t need customer support; it just doesn’t go wrong.
As the Technical Co-Founder it fell to me to take loosely defined product description and make it a reality. In a span of 18 Months I took an idea all the way to a shipping consumer hardware product.
- Machine Learning Web Crawler that accurately labels websites according to their content for age based content filtering
- Zero Latency Web Filtering capable of blocking websites at gigabit speeds
- Instant Block and Unblock making the Parental experience smooth and delightful
- VPN Blocking and DoH Blocking making it impossible to circumvent
- Live Network View show the parent where their children are going on the internet and how much time and bandwidth they are using
- Bootstrapping a Hardware Company is a significant challenge
- Choosing your market is more important than choosing a problem to solve
- B2C companies must build their distribution channels before building the product
- A truly great product does not guarantee success